Engitix Ltd, a privately-owned biotech company focused on drug discovery for fibrosis and solid tumours, is seeking an experienced full time Project Manager to join our team based at London’s Royal Free Hospital. Applicants are expected to be self-starters and comfortable working in a dynamic, creative, entrepreneurial environment.
The project manager will work closely with the CSO, project leaders and external collaborators to:
- Develop and ensure delivery of plans and on time
- Prepare and manage budgets and reports
- Ensure projects risks are known in advance, mitigated, or managed
- Work with CROs to outsource activities and optimise resourcing
- Organise, coordinate, and document project team meetings with external partners.
The project manager will manage the governance and reporting process for a portfolio of related projects, ensuring the teams have the tools, expertise and resources they require to deliver on the project goals and align to the wider organisation’s vision and objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS, KEY EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience from previous project manager roles, either in biotech or pharma.
- A professional qualification/certification in project management.
To apply for this position, please send a full CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com.